Friday, March 2, 2018

A Youthful Memo, “Telling Jesus About My Sin”

I will be sorry for my sin
I confess my iniquity
 I am sorry for my sin. Ps 38:18

What shall I do with my sin:
I shall tell it to Jesus.
Jesus promises to forgive me if I confess my sin.
To confess means to tell my sin.
I must forgive everyone who has done me wrong.
For that is an Act of Love.
God promises us when we come to Him confessing our sin and asking for forgiveness, He freely grants it for the sake of Christ. John 1:9
Likewise, the forgiveness we extend to others should know no limits
 Luke 17:3-4

My Song
Dear Jesus, ever at my side,
How loving Thou must be,
Who from Thy throne in heaven wilt guard?
A little child like mind like me

I cannot feel Thee touch my hand
With pressure light and mild,
 To check me as my mother did,
To me her little baby child.

But I have felt Thee in my thoughts,
 I know the sweetness is from Thee.

Prayer Poem
Dear Jesus, forgive me all my sins.
A precise Belief I have for Thee
With sugariness that fills my soul
O hope of every repentant heart,
O joy of all the humble,
To those who tumble,
How caring Thou art!
How blameless to those who seek!
But those who find Thee find blessedness
Nor speech nor inclusion can display
The love of Jesus, what it is, a Promise
None but His loved ones know.

God Bless You And This Ministry!


No comments: