Thursday, March 8, 2018

Hello My Friend

My Friend Without it… why trust
My Friend It is impossible to please Him
My Friend Sit in darkness
as my voice rings out.
My Friend Ears out of touch and tone
My Friend Equality as you hear. 
My Friend Stop Listening my hands are numb
My Friend whiff it feels like a bite
My Friend For a simple prey insensitive
My Friend Beauty closed to Blindness, I know the sweetness of thee
My Friend Melody of a Sin Reflected, I confess my iniquity
My Friend Defined by the absence of a colorful life.
My Friend No cover for a cloak of Blackness
My Friend they stumbled on when cynical?
My Friend Men cannot see, because of my black clothes
My Friend So inconsequential and frivolous. But it knows no Limits
 My Friend Breath that touches and Hides, Shallow Thoughts
My Friend Swimming in a world of Rainbows echoing to Jesus
My Friend As we look at "Sheerness-on-the-Sea”
My Friend Is this freedom or what? Yes, an Act of indescribable Love
an outfit under the cove,
My Friend far from eyes of discernments, a forgiveness for all.
My Friend Different skin, Different pigment, Different milieu, of a war within.
My Friend Twirl away, as The Quiet Poet goes on and on, Voices of Hope in the Red of Society!
My Friend Always Endlessly with a Blink. As a baby child in a Mothers arms.
My Friend Be it alone for beauty knows no tears
as Sugar In the heart knows no Fear!
My Friend Night is near, But
My Friend Endless as the Black Rose Lives
My Friend Transformed me into the undescribed Gift!
My Friend Is it Wisdom or Act of Faith
My Friend Be A Mighty River, That ends in Love
My Friend “And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me”. Luke 9:23

God Bless You and This Ministry!






No comments: