Friday, February 18, 2022

Serendipitous Thoughts by Sugar Bear!



"I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst". John 6:35
You ever get overwhelmed with negative superlatives. I usually file them under: Ramblings, mind- boggling or questions like, do you have another great wicked superlatives to be added to my prayer list. Why don't you list it in my comment section below sublime?
Are we going in the right direction or the wrong way?
Christianities morning show can be summarized in one simple superlative word to me:Life. For He is The Way, TheTruth and the bread of Life!
I am the Bread of Life” (John 6:35) is one of the seven “I Am” statements of Jesus. Jesus used the same phrase “I AM” in seven declarations about Himself. In all seven, He combines I AM with tremendous metaphors which express His saving relationship toward the world. All appear in the book of John.
Jesus is saying he is essential for life. Second, the life Jesus is referring to is not physical life, but eternal life.When we place our faith in Him, our sins are imputed to Jesus, and His righteousness is imputed to us. Jesus satisfies our hunger and thirst for righteousness. He is our Bread of Life.
Whoever believes in Him receives eternal life (John 3:15; see also Psalm 112:4).
God Bless you and this Ministry!

No comments: