Monday, February 21, 2022

Serendipitous Thoughts by Sugar Bear 2/21/2022


 “I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace.  In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; Ihave overcome the world.” John 16:33

 In the spirit of asking for good gifts, do you ever pray and tell the Lord that we hear what He’s saying but why are these bad things still happening to me again? These things I have spoken to you a hundred times in prayer and in thought, “that in Me may I have peace”. When I was a young child of God it seemed I could not Rejoice in my problems as the bible said and I thought how will God use those pains to  benefit me? At the time I couldn’t even spell tribulation, perseverance and character. 

 

In reality, feelings come from thoughts, so, even though we can’t change how we feel, we can change how we think. Within this ideology is the misguided idea that God exists for me. Instead of God creating man in His image, we have tried to recreate God in our image. And this is what God wants us to do, “Repent and turn to Me” As always with the question in mind, “What will I do with Christ?” TMOC.

 

 You see with a “clarifying kindness” from an comforting Angel, the Holy Spirit,, sugar bear needed him to give me ,”The Talk” as what you get from a parent. Will I Listen?  Will I Remember his word, the bible and be of good cheer understanding that those pains will produces so much hope? The narrative was written out to me clearly with the Talk. From Romans 3:23-26:

1.     I was reminded that I’m a sinner.

2.     I can’t fix this by myself. I’m in trouble.

3.     Jesus has to Fix this. Justified by his Grace.

4.     Finally, Believe in Christ, he will Save You. Through Faith given to those who believe

 

You see when we remember that Jesus Christ conquered the world, we maintain our joy and peace in a dangerous and uncertain world.

The Lord reveals to us through His Word, the Bible, that we can be of good “cheer,” that we can, “Knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope” Romans 5:3-4. This means In this life, we deal with the trials of sickness, tragedy, natural disasters, and evil And yet, for the Christian, we are able to walk through it all with peace and purpose. The life that God calls us to is wonderful because Jesus has overcome the world.

 

 In this world you will have pain my brothers and sisters; but be of good cheer, Be mindful Jesus has overcome the world.” Then we should ask the Lord to show us how He has “overcome” our problems, our worries, our anger, our fears and our guilt.

 

 

It is sometimes a disconcerting truth for many Christians that even though we belong to God through faith in Christ, we still seem to experience the same problems that plagued us before we were saved. We often become discouraged and bogged down in life’s cares. The fact that both the Old and New Testaments address this problem the same way indicates that God knows problems and worries are inevitable in this life. Thankfully, He has given us the same response . “Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall” (Psalm 55:22), and “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you” (1 Peter 5:7). 

 

So, each day, taking one step at a time, we should pray for God’s Word to guide us, read or listen to God’s Word, and meditate on God’s Word when the problems, worries, and fears of life come along. Give the surreptitious things over to Christ is really no secret at all—it’s simply asking Jesus to take our burden of “original sin” and be our Savior John 3:16, as well as submitting to Jesus as our Lord in day-to-day living. Remember TMOC daily, “The Mindset of Christ”.

 

1 Cor 10:13 “ But when you are tempted God will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.”

 

God Bless You And This Ministry!

 

 

No comments: