Wednesday, May 9, 2018

“Living Fire” ENCOURAGE THE BABY-US TO CRAWL!



Lord God, heavenly Father, bless us and these your Gifts which we receive from your bountiful goodness, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen

I had a young stranger once say to me at the rec center, “Sometimes it’s nice to have a little help thinking of time applicable praises”? I asked him what do you mean? He went on, “There are mornings when I wake up feeling fragile. Vulnerable. It’s often vague. No single threat. No one weakness. Just an unstructured sense that something is going to go wrong and I will be responsible. It’s usually after a lot of self-criticism. Lots of expectations that have deadlines and that seem too big and too many”. Especially when it seems,” So clear how the fast food of life should be”. He went on to say,” But today I learned my best friend committed Suicide!”
I immediately began to Humm, “Jesus, Jesus, He is all to me!” and asked him, “Can I pray for you”!

Everyone needs encouragement from time to time because life is Hard especially it seems during these times. You ever want to appear like you are part of the conversation and often take the lead and respond to questions or concerns like the above with knowledge, respect and wisdom love. But your favorite answer/response to give is “I don’t know” or “I don’t know what to say” and you think because of today’s world it’s better to take a selfie and check the box “like” than to speak, listen and act like you care for others.

Can you remember what it was like to be lost? Think of life without Jesus Christ, a life that is really not alive. A two-dimensional shell of a life in a three-dimensional world: That's what life is like without Jesus. But Christians: We are truly alive! We are saved, because somebody let their voice be heard. And people all around us need to hear.

The hymn “My Faith looks up to Thee” is medicinal for me. I usually carry parts of the verse with me. So, before I knew it I responded as a prayer with parts of the lyrics. I sang and cried a mental cry. I was very low amidst challenges and full of life politics myself. I remembered, and found my/our mollycoddle heart troubled remedy in one verse: 

While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside

So today whatever challenges you have and when griefs spread, we can only trust God to guide us, he can turn darkness into day, may we always abide in him. Here is my my BABY-USTO CRAWLPrayer and Encouragement.
Do you know Jesus? Help us our Father to joyfully say, "Yes!" And if not, you can Father help us receive Him right now. And we must, because our eternity hangs in the balance. Amen

Then let me ask you to do four things as soon as possible, because: 

1. people will still believe in Jesus -Invite someone to church.

2. people are still belligerent against Jesus -Invite as a child.

3. God is still big- tell someone what God has done in your life. “Always Listen First”

4. people are still blind to the truth- may God help you by praying, “let our/my voices be heard”.


“Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”1 Peter 5:7

God Bless You and This Ministry!

No comments: