Tuesday, May 29, 2018

C.O.F.F.E.E


 CHRIST OFFERS FORGIVENESS FOR EVERYONE EVERYWHERE!

When I ask you to listen to me and you
Start giving advice, you have not done what I asked.

When I ask you to listen to me and you
Begin to tell me why I shouldn’t
Feel that, you are trampling on my feelings.

When I ask you to listen to me and you
Feel you have to do something to 
Explain my problem, you have failed me, strange as that may seem.

Listen! All I asked was that you listen, not talk or do-just hear me.
Accept my Keep-it- Simple- Mentality
That I do feel what I feel, no matter how unreasonable it may seem
So, my road to Persuading You can Cease.

You see irrational feelings make sense when we
Understand what’s behind them.

Perhaps that’s why prayer works- God
Is always there,Listening.

Life can be gentle or intense,especially when you daydream about this question:

“What does “to Live is Christ to Die is Gain mean”?

Paul’s statement, “To be in Christ" means we have accepted His sacrifice as payment for our own sin. Our rap sheets contain every sinful thought, attitude or action we have ever committed. No amount of self-cleansing can make us pure enough to warrant forgiveness and a relationship with a holy God Romans 3:10-12. As Christians, our whole lives are to bring glory to God, and Paul had the assurance that, even in his suffering, he was accomplishing that goal (“to live is Christ”). But, as we see in the second part of the verse, Paul knew that his death would bring glory to God as well—and not only that, but it would also be the time when his faith would come to fruition and he would live with his Savior forever (“to die is gain”). Paul longed for the day when death would bring him face to face with Jesus (verse 23.)

 God wants us to grow from being infants in Christ to being mature in Christ. My prayer is that as you read my daily faith journals pray fully, you listen to some of its heart felt challenges and grow from it.

Listen to these words,” The quicksand of despair”. Do those words sink your will! Does it awake our enemy, “hopelessness”? Often times my heart is suffused with longing, and that is the longing of God, from God, and for a life that is filled with love and for love. I use a cup of prayer expressed with a cream full of words, expressed from the heart, as a song to the Divine to a wake me as being awaken with Coffee-Cup words of Prayer.

Prayer, when spoken from the deep depths of the heart and with passion of the soul, is an act that can shift my/our taste from plain coffee to Latte, espresso, cappuccino – there are so many different simple types of coffee sip prayers that it becomes a language itself! Can it change consciousness, your foundational need in today’s cultural or social transformation? I say yes.

I truly believe prayer can and must lead us in this heroic effort to re-imagine our place in the cosmos of our responsibility as commented people of faith. Let us be an unedited song of intimacy with the Heart of hearts. Do you pray with insistence? Are your prayers free with a sense of freedom that’s large with a loving perspective of humanity? God helps us and he prays through us. I propose that use your words, songs or chants of praise that are sincere and heart based that drives you toward an intimate conversation with the Divine and the dream of the Divine for our neighbor. Release in us the life force of love and the determination for love in Action

To enter the presence of a holy God, we must be hidden in the righteousness of Christ. To be "in Christ" means that God no longer sees our imperfections; He sees the righteousness of His own Son (Ephesians 2:13; Hebrews 8:12). Only "in Christ" is our sin debt cancelled, our relationship with God restored, and our eternity secured (John 3:16-18, 20:31). 

By coming to God in prayers of confession and repentance. We are assured in 1 John 1:9 that “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.” Once we have done that, we enjoy a clear and open channel of communication with God, and our prayers will not only be heard and answered, but we will also be filled with a deep sense of joy.

Prayer is indeed work. We have to learn to walk with God, so we meditate daily on Him and His ways in order to become more and more humble, which is essential for effective prayer (2 Chronicles 7:13-15). We also study Scripture thoughtfully every day to learn what is pleasing to God and therefore what constitutes acceptable prayer. We learn to eliminate hindrances to prayer (Mark 11:25; 1 Peter 3:7; 1 John 3:21-22) and not to grieve the Spirit of God (Ephesians 4:30-32). We learn that we are in a spiritual battle with Satan, so we must pray for our own spiritual well-being to maintain our strength and focus in praying for others (Ephesians 6:12-18).

Let’s be Prayer warriors for self-others, with a heart for God, a heart for prayer, a heart for people, and a heart for Christ's church. Therefore, we pray continually and trust that God answers each prayer according to His perfect will and in His perfect timing.

God Bless You and This Ministry!




No comments: