Wednesday, April 18, 2018

My Mating Song


Christian Men-Women

“I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me” 
Galatians 2:20.



Our Friends are out there,” Somewhere”, Be Bold as a Lion.
Waiting under the Skies wanting smiles to replace sorrows.
For us anxiously, until we Boasts our Trumpets.
Rejoicing, “God is Love” Holy, Holy, Holy a new Song Reborn.
Which brings us-them the hope of Blessedness.
Let it not stay Dormant.
Because in our “Natural State” we do not Seek.
Somewhere an undegenerated Storm.
Dreams sometimes, “as none righteous”.
As imagined what “fools” were like together un profitable.
How could we properly guide being part of none who does good.
Being loss for the Truth “wealthy or needy”, A creature thinking no way to be loved.
We welcome this gift of Love.
Revealed by his “Son”.
Given God is God, the Faithful, Steadfast, and Comfort.
To those who love him, Poured into us, “Holy Spirit”.
Mighty from the beginning with no End.
Distinguished from All other’s.
God’s Promise through Faith in him.
Christ’s Righteousness, “A Substitute”.
Mystery my Humanness cries “Why, Why”.
He loves us because, “God is Love”.

No comments: