Monday, April 9, 2018

“How it is”


“Before the mountains were brought forth,
    or ever you had formed the earth and the world,
    from everlasting to everlasting you are God”.
Psalm 90:2

I Couldn’t Have Been “007” Any Way

I remember the day, I thought I invented me.
I think it was the Fall.
I was Seven.
I looked up in the Blue Sky.
I sat on the corner of Armory and Linn street.
I wondered full of curiosity,
 I begin the threshold, arrival anew,” Washburn Elementary”.
I ponder the Questions?

I would be…
I would be…
I would be…

I became none of those corned stained dreams.

I cried about those moments of innocent Sadness.
I see in the mirror your daggered teeth, expressive, because you smiled so off target.
I want to be the kind of earthly man the mirror likes to see.

I feel nothing but emptiness.
I hope there is still something inside.
I state as a question like “Jesus” to Peter, “Do you love me?”
I Pray with joy, we do love You Jesus!

 I feel hunger to be heard, to be written and endured.
I’m touched by lyrics and expressions, “a song to thee that comes alive”

I Except one!
I became loved by Christ.
I Thank you for your Love.
I Thank you for You, “I AM WHO I AM”
 I, in the beginning, “God…”
It was the only “love” the one of most significant!

God Bless You and This Ministry!



No comments: