Tuesday, November 14, 2017

My Relationship with God Poem



Relationship viewed by Faith looking across the storms of Life

Relationship overcome by a walking hurt that does not Nibble doubt

Relationship understood by freedom in a heart of Trusts that Prays

Relationship based on bestowed love of his Son, for the Lord repaired

Relationship ‘Ah' Brighten by pearls and diamonds one for the Gospel

Relationship it seeks the greatest gift and asks not sight but see, “He is the light”

Relationship how we may share in its Blessings, Forgiveness and the Cross

Relationship a gesture of a Silent Thank You God, “He has Risen”.

Relationship Tears overflowing with Thanksgiving for our King

Relationship Bravely defended the Psalm of the Gospel Message

Relationship so restful, when my busy days, years, are gone and those that are to come, near His side

Relationship Walking beside us forever, leaving us never, alone, For I know I’ll never die.

Relationship My Faith a humble song, one of Glory as a fragile snowflake’s lace.

Relationship at the path I trod, He softly whispered,” My Child let go and let God Inside!”


God’s Blessings and This Ministry!

No comments: