Sunday, December 25, 2022

Serendipitous Thoughts on Christmas by Sugar Bear


“Here I come ready are not, here I come” Often when things are out of my hands I think of that quote. You see , I have those serendipitous, “to be born” moments of thought, that always start with , “what do we Live for”? or am I fearful , full of pride, indifferent or am I just lazy?

“Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.” James 4:14
Are you ready for what matters? That’s when my light comes on during the sounds of the ‘Noel’ season with great joy and I begin to pray for the truth and understanding of what does that mean?
Like newborn babies, you must crave spiritual milk so that you will grow into a full experience of salvation. Cry out for this nourishment, now that you have had a taste of the Lord’s kindness.” 1 Peter 2:2-3
The Holiday season brings an expectation of family, friends and shared experiences. As I read through our Christmas cards today each card from family and friends lead me to happy memories and cherished traditions of my youth. Though this is true for so many of us, it’s not true for all . But don’t lose heart. In 1 Peter 2: 2-3 , we are reminded of the importance’s of spiritual maturity as we grow from being broken, into a beautiful citizen of heaven, God is so faithful t us he provides us with wisdom, Grace and insights into each individual situation. Because of Jesus, I lift my head as I learn from Paul in Ephesians. He says, “so then you are no longer strangers and aliens of brokenness but you are fellow citizens with saints, and are God’s house hold.”
Always remember to take it to Jesus. We are all purposefully placed by a purposeful God with no fear,, doubt; because we believe Jesus does what he is famous for, walking in the Grace of God every day.
“my grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me”. 2 Cor 12:9
As we have received his mercy and grace in our lives, like the song that was soul music singing in our hearts, we must come to his table and testify to his grace by sharing the gospel with others and extend this invitation to those that God puts in our 100 foot circle of influence this season, knowing that , “by grace we have been saved through faith and that not of ourselves, it is the gift of God” Ephesians 2:8
Ah, the thunder and lightning of Noel comes to me, “God’s grace to us that’s available every day “and we are co-workers in sharing this hope. Always come to the foot of the cross and bring our failures, sufferings and thirst no more.
With full knowledge that Jesus does identify with our sufferings but our suffering is the byproduct of the fall of mankind’s into sin whereas Jesus’ suffering was as a innocent Lamb slaughtered for the sake of other’s sin, not his own.
“The First Noel” the message of this truth song is the joyous pronouncement that the King of Israel has been born. Accept this free gift of love by giving each other gifts not just material possessions but worshiping him, and being especially conscious of the poor in realities and admitting that because of your sin, you are completely destitute spiritually before you can come to God in faith to receive the Salvation He offers.
Let us incline someone with the true meaning of a joyous noel, and following the example of the angels,, announcing the good news that Jesus Christ was born, not just for Israel, but for all mankind, so we could receive forgiveness of sins through Him.
So why did God do such a thing? Because He loves us! Why was Christmas necessary” Because we needed a Savior and shook the world with the salute of the Good news as people around the world transforming us as we declare with our mouth, for this occasion of joyful celebration as we join hands in this spiritual rebirth,” Very truly I tell you , no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again” John 3:3
“But God demonstrated His own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us “Romans 5:8 “Here we come ready are not, here we come”
God Bless You And This Ministry!

No comments: