Tuesday, June 4, 2019

What is your Response?


 I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.  I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one. John 17:14-15

My Matured You, “World Poem”:

The World says listen to our words,
Yet I’m not satisfied by the answers as I Aged.
The world says why are you an independent thinker?
Yet I hope, I dream, question everything especially their” books”, of accepted wisdom. 
The World says I’m not Stable, as I become Flavorsome?
Yet I believe I am a Sweet Grown-up.
The World says I won’t bear fruit, Becoming fully grown
Yet I Yearn to the Holy Spirit’s presence Daily 

The World says my undeveloped contrast aren’t essential,
Yet I know they are.
The World says my “still small voice has aged and “won’t be heard

Yet I know “not by might nor by power or by sight, but by Spirit and Faith I Ripen”

The world says I can’t live in that Epoch,
Yet I know I could;God speaks most clearly to us in this day through His Word.

The world says materials, “friends”, fulfill your needs, 
Yet “Experience” realized; it’s the Lord’s Prayer, without ceasing with confidence in God

The world says my Savior is dead, do we put down roots?
Yet I know he dwells. “Therefore, there is now No “condemnationfor those who are in Christ Jesus”

The world says many things, 

Yet I don’t pay attention. Only to Truth: Jesus simply, “I am the Truth” John 14:6


When we read of the "world" in the New Testament, it often refers to the inhabited earth and the people who live on the earth, which functions apart from God. Satan is the ruler of this "cosmos" John 12:31. By the simple definition that the word world refers to a world system ruled by Satan, we can more readily appreciate Christ's claims that believers are no longer of the world—we are no longer ruled by sin, nor are we bound by the principles of the world. In addition, we are being changed into the image of Christ, causing our interest in the things of the world to become less and less as we mature in Christ. Believers in Jesus Christ are simply in the world—physically present—but not of it, not part of its values. 

We must also understand that being in the world, but not of it, is necessary if we are to be a light to those who are in spiritual darkness as we join Jesus on his mission. We are to live in such a way that those outside the faith see our good deeds and our manner and know that there is something “different” about us, even as we grow older. Even the heathen knows that “by their fruits you shall know them,” and as Christians, we should exhibit the fruit of the Spirit within us always. But I ask what about your Personal evangelism Mature fruit? 

“My eyes have seen the defeat of my adversaries; my ears have heard the rout of my wicked foes.  The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; planted in the house of the LORD, they will flourish in the courts of our God. They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green, proclaiming, “The LORD is upright; he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him.” Psalm 92:11-15

The scripture above expresses an assurance of faith, a humble confidence in the promises of God, that our efforts shall at length be crowned with victory over everything which rest and oppose itself; and that the day is coming, when we shall view all the enemies of our salvation dead at our feet.” It continues on about the righteous like the evergreen palm tree. The wicked should understand that this world provides the best they will ever experience, and the righteous should know that this world provides the worst they will experience.

You see the Heart of palm is a vegetable harvested from the inner core of the coconut palm tree.  An image of a noble palm standing erect, sending all its strength upward in one bold column, and growing amid the scarcity and drought of the desert, we have a fine picture of the godly man, who in his uprightness aims alone at the glory of God of advanced years, independent of outward circumstances, is made by divine grace to live and thrive where all things else perish.” 

With vigor, the verse, “He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon” helps us know their size, strength, durability, beauty, and usefulness of blessings that to come upon the righteous. Which bring the same things; the idea of majesty, stability, durablenessand incorruptibility.” God’s house, the place of His presence, is the place where the believer is both engrained and where they continually live and have big time swagger as time of life moves on! 

“I once heard a good Christian man say to me that he was confessing a fault. He said, ‘I am afraid that the fruit of my old age is grumpiness.’ ‘No,’ I said, ‘that is not a fruit of your old age; it is a fruit of your old nature.’ But the fruit of old age, where there is grace in old age, should be patience.” 

I mean the act of a person sharing the gospel with another is a continually process even when we age as we join Jesus on his mission., It is a good reminder that we are only responsible to God for our obedience, not the results of that obedience. We may present the gospel thoroughly and lovingly, and the person to whom we witness may hear and understand but choose to walk away. We are not responsible for that reaction, only the level of obedience involved in our fruitful tongue. Jesus explained in Luke 8:5-15 that human hearts are like types of soil.The seed sown is the same in each case, but people receive the Word of God differently and respond differently. Our job, as the sowers of seeds, is to present truth as effectively as we know how and entrust the results to God.

Let us enjoy the things of the world, such as the beautiful creation God has given us, but we are not to immerse ourselves in what the world values, nor are we to chase after worldly pleasures. Pleasure is no longer our calling in life, as it once was, but rather the worship of God.

Prayer: With the help of the Holy Spirit, Oh Heavenly Farther as you know Beautiful words and impassioned speeches may move a soul, but they cannot transform a hard heart. Only the power of the Holy Spirit can bring conviction and repentance 2 Timothy 2:25. As Christians, daily help us depend on you as we pray before we attempt to do anything Lord, and God blessed our efforts and help us with our prayer lives continually to be consistent and meaningful, that we are ready to engage in personal evangelism until you return, In Jesus name A men.

God Bless You and This Ministry!

No comments: