Monday, October 16, 2017

I’ve Been Thinking As:



I Shed Tears “Do we honestly look/Talk about Racial Tension”. With Faithful eyes

I Shed Tears” As the Power of anger, rage, divides” and no one listens”


I Shed Tears “Knowing some have receive the “Talk” before leaving the “Crib”!”

I Shed Tears” For a culture with Historical Amnesia”.

I Shed Tears” for a mirrored life of intentional or unintentional Racial Micro aggressions”. I For GIVE YOU!

I Shed Tears” For the Genesis of Servitude echoing in a song of guilt”

I Shed Tears” Not for guilt but a onus of Action”.


I Shed Tears” For Faith Expressed by Love of God”, but no one is Heeding

I Shed Tears” When my mentors would not let me put Jelly Beans in my Frosted Flakes”.

I Shed Tears” Because Normal for me is Not Dissimilar to you”.

I Shed Tears” When it was wise to Listen when I didn’t exactly understand”.

I Shed Tears” In a Ocean of ‘Why’, Old School Alarm Bells, wearing a Afro or Hoodie”

I Shed Tears” when Love becomes a Monologue, It ceases to love”

I Shed Tears” As our love have an interesting rhythm because of our sameness, differences, not despite them”.

I Shed Tears” Chronicling, no man knows how bad he is till he has tried to be good, as I read Romans 3:23”.

I Shed Tears” Oh, what a Lovely Love memory, childhood, love relived”.

I Shed Tears” He raised for Love to Love until, reaching a level to Forgive, a peak where Love joined Love, and that was for us”.

I Shed Tears” Lord Jesus thinks on-men”. Come on Christian Leaders, “A New/old Plague Met With Silence, Denial”

I Shed Tears” that warm my eye’s and not blur my Vision for a life filled with Godly Love”.

I Shed Tears” As I´ve been thinking about belief in the holy spirit and in how he directs us on this journey of Faith, Do we believed enough to sacrifice our bodies for a future sureness, as Christian dialogue is needed”

I Shed Tears” Because God broke our hearts, to Prove us the Best, for the Promise, too my precious children, footprints, side by side never ceasing, so let Your Faith be Strong”!

I Shed Tears” Because this is how it started, a doorway to his heart, a eternal place, where love resides, Jesus”.


I Shed Tears “Knowing our true purpose in life-the worship and love of God”.

I Shed Tears” Praying not because you need something but because you have a lot to Thank God for”.

















No comments: