Wednesday, August 12, 2020

“A Taste of Honey”

“The simple believe everything, but the prudent gives thought to his steps”. Proverbs 14:15

 Today I’m in thought about what to say, trying to find the words when ever you call me God. It’s been a dream, one of starting all over again daily, with a completely clean slate as I wipe my tears leaving those fears and failures behind and beginning a new life. Does It make your natural man rise as the deadly sin or lack of understanding of this human nature? Both, describing one whom you grapple with; which does not understand God’s words and thoughts. Yet still unsaved and cannot appreciate spiritual truths. The supernatural work of God is to change the natural man into a spiritual one especially as we believers serve our neighbor out of gratitude for the riches we have in Christ.

 

“For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive”. 1 Corinthians 15:22

 

Your ever been lonely for simplicity or ever wonder about your Naivety to the core teachings of Christianity, for so long that it seems like it’s affecting your happiness? Knowing your gospel words to society hasn’t changed, one heart or one life at this time? With timeless questions, of what to do as you join Jesus on this mission?  Hosea 4:6 says, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” What was it that Israel did not know, and why was that lack of knowledge so dangerous? Welcome to heart of hearts respite. As you breathe remember, “The mission of the Christians is not to strive to take worldwide dominion and set up a Christian kingdom but to share the gospel of salvation with the whole world (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8). 

 

But you just can’t get used to hearing from that non believer, as we convey through words and actions,” I care about you and your trials, but I care most of all about your relationship with God in Christ. I know you are hurting somehow and are probably experiencing a mixture of emotions but I am willing to walk with you during this time. Desiring to be a vessel that will help you find your strength in God, hoping you taste His sweet honey full of love, compassion and faithfulness somehow through me. Yet there is silence, adversely affected by sin. For I joyfully concur with the law of God in the inner man, but I see a different law in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin which is in my members.

 

Verse 6 helps to explain to us as we fight against this flesh, “I know how hard the battle is between the flesh and the spirit under the heavy cross of affliction, when no worldly defense but present death doth appear”. Because you have rejected knowledge, “I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children”. It’s important to note the structure of the verse: “rejected knowledge” is parallel to “forgotten the law.” This fits the context of the opening verse of the chapter, which states that Israel failed to acknowledge the LORD as their God (Hosea 4:1) The people did not simply lack knowledge; they actively rejected it. Our young hearts are running away.

 

Do you know why we pretend or reject? Sin. For a minute we create a gauge for, our mind, our heart that appraises to be more important over whom we belong too. Coach yourself up. Come, “loving Me” is my new dialogue as our call, to love our Lord. Life is all about relationships with God and with others. If the “only thing that counts is faith expressing itself in love, Gal: 5:6 then maybe our biggest problems are doubting God and being self-absorbed?

 

Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book, they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them. Psalm 139:16

 

We realize,” The Lord knows you, better than anyone.” But you say,” I’m a grown man or women”. Really? Your dreams and regrets are no secret to Him because every day of your life is laid before Him like an open book. That it’s pretty common knowledge for a 6thgrader, Think, about it. Again, where are all my Christian friends to have this kind of conversation with me, at work, church or amongst family that our youthful mind has, who claim to be grown? Ah, “Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from the body of this death?" Romans 7:14-24 

 

Today as you listen to his word, involve God in this new start! Make Him a part of your desire to start all over again, to no longer walk in the perhaps painful ways of your past. He will breathe new life, new thoughts, into your heart. God is mapping out a pathway of peace and life and will accompany you all along the journey! The coming of Jesus Christ illustrates God’s love to the fullest degree. Jesus died for the sins of all people, offering every person the opportunity to come to faith in Him (John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-9). To those who do believe, Jesus is “wisdom from God” (1 Corinthians 1:30. Because of Christ, there is no need for anyone ever again to be “destroyed from a lack of knowledge.”

We cannot force people into a Christian kingdom. Rather, He has called us to proclaim the message of salvation—the redeeming power and life-transforming message of Jesus’ death on the cross and His resurrection (Romans 10:9-11). The past is no longer; begin anew today! May the Holy Spirit direct our hearts and minds to our Father’s love and to the perseverance of Christ (2 Thess. 3:5) for the praise of His glory, Amen


God Bless You and This Ministry!

 

No comments: