Monday, March 8, 2021

"Cool Club for Love"


  

 


 

Ask God and stand with Christ!

 

Recently, " I was asked, how do you see America?". My first response was, “America is a spoon full of sugar ". 

Then the fast-food commercial was over and the daily subject of reality that’s literally beyond any one person hit me.

The hopelessness and helpless message of," the hand writing is on the wall " and that’s part of how I’m feeling right now about America. The devil is using my mind as a playground. My emotions are like a ball being bounced back and forth between perception and reality; between belief and unbelief, and all this is being done with no consent on my part. It is polarizing me to scream, “What is reality vs fiction?”

“I hate and abhor falsehood, but I love your law”. Psalm 119:163

Meaning: “The more we see the beauty of truth, the more we shall see the hateful distortion or bias of a lie”. 

 

Each day, we watch America turn further from Christian values and the core principles of liberty. It’s frustrating to feel we can’t assert biblical truth without facing condemnation, and it’s fearful to witness outrage and victimhood replace respect and reason. Amidst this dissent, how can we not only stay rooted in our own faith, but continue to publicly testify for Jesus? I'm humbled America!

 

I was a terrible sinner when I was young, but I’ve asked God, through the blood of His Son Jesus, to wash my heart clean. Today, I’m anxiety ridden, even though I read my Bible and pray. I believe in the power of God, but I feel helpless against what the enemy of my soul is trying to due to my mind.   Oh, how much we need God’s help to break this vicious cycle.

There is a lot of bad advice going around these days" America". How does this relate to us? What's our role?

 

We don't know the future of America. But the hand writing is on the wall. Once you celebrated those who have been captured; the hand writing is on the wall. Something bad happened to you, then you define yourself by your trauma. This I label or identify as "becoming the book “you just read. Where's the tears. Self-righteousness is not needed here. But Lovely and stand alone and take the consequences knowing God is with us.

 

In Jeremiah 29:11, He says: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

 

And if somebody inadvertently did something offensive, did you react as though they had intended to harm you, "pick the victimization language". What's gone wrong brothers and sisters? So, what does it mean to be in the cool club for Love without idols in our lives? Where’s the grace? The spiritual discipline?

 

 "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love". 1 Corinthians 16:14.

 

A thoughtful advice of words as we pray and chronicle the strange turn in our culture. One's fearlessness, to say, tell me something good or as simple as, I love you. As you sway to the music of the world as you try to make sense of this Love thing. Imagine, never understanding Who God is or His created intent for His world, but then trying to make sense of a messy relationship. In reality, one of the consequences of a divorcing love from its only real Source that’s based on Truth, a life once known.

 

According to Ephesians 5:1–2, we walk in love by imitating God just like Jesus did, offering our lives in sacrifice to God: “Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God”. Take the walk change our behavior and how we act as we join the cool club of hugs telling a friend, stranger with your action We walk in love when we act like God and when we behave like Jesus, Or would you.

 

I rather be in that world that’s just about anyone else’s that tends to skew the growing self-righteousness in our intellectual discourse base on me. At this point my smiling face shows what’s wrong with this kind of narrative focus. The Bible tells us that love originates in God. As I back off, I think about the four loves to compliment my smile of the past readership, The Four Loves identified in C.S Lewis classic book (storge, or affection; phileo, or friendship, eros, or sexual love, and agape, or sacrificial love). You see C.S. Lewis thought true friendship had become the rarest. which eros and agape have become my ride captain ride on this mystery ship, saying have we forgotten how to Love one another. Are we unhappy?

 

Christians have actual good news to offer a culture helplessly obsessed with but thoroughly confused about Love. We can offer a love that reorients and transforms impulse (eros), a love that yells, "good morning America, don’t you know me, and tell them, “I love you" which is that spoon full of sugar message that orders friendship and affection (phileo and storge), and a love sacrificial and self-giving (agape). Is that your radio, wondering what to say? How many simply lack a category for true, affectionate, loving, and yet need something good like a friend or brotherly relationship to speak to you?

 

In the process, image bearers can find their true identity as created, loved, and redeemed by God. As God’s children and members of His family, we are called to deny our own selfish desires and interests for the sake of God and others. Although we are free in Christ, we use our freedom “to serve one another in love. That, more or less, brings the idea of truth, or “reality,” full-circle. According to Christianity, “absolute reality” is truth, “truth” is what actually exists and that corresponds to what is real, and the most important aspects of truth are given to us by God. Reality can be known, and it applies to all aspects of our lives, according to the Bible.

 For the whole law can be summed up in this one command: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself’” (Galatians 5:13–14,). Peter said, “You were cleansed from your sins when you obeyed the truth, so now you must show sincere love to each other as brothers and sisters. Love each other deeply with all your heart” (1 Peter 1:22,). This wholehearted, sacrificial imitation of God’s divine agape is what it means to walk in the, " Cool Club for love". Here is the bottom line on love: “This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.… We love because he first loved us”. 1John 4:9-11,19 

 

 

God Bless You And This Ministry!

No comments: